This website is owned by Autograf, 35 rue Saint-Blaise, 75020 PARIS, Tel. 01 73 12 42 42 - Email: info @ autograf.fr. RCS Paris 325 206 878 000 44
This entire website is covered by French legislation on copyright and intellectual property. All reproduction rights are reserved, including downloadable documents and iconographic and photographic representations.
Any reproduction, even partial and in whichever format or medium, of the Autograf Formations’ website is strictly prohibited without prior written permission, except for private use without any commercial purpose. In this case, the integrity of the documents reproduced must be respected (more precisely: no alteration or modification will be made), and a clear and readable mention of the Internet address: https://www.autograf-design.com must be shown.
- Project Manager: Daniel Toupenet
- Graphic Design: Laélien Marchesi, Damien De La Marlier
- Conception: Daniel Toupenet, Laélien Marchesi, Philippe Vernier
- Development: Philippe Vernier
OVH, Siège social : 2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France
Data Protection Act / GDPR - Personal data
In accordance with the GDPR laws & the law n°78-17 of January 6, 1978 modified in June 2019 related to data processing, files and freedoms, users should be informed that the information they provide through forms on this website are necessary to meet their needs and are intended for Mr. Daniel Toupenet, as data controller, for the sole purposes of administrative and commercial management of the services used.
- Data won't be used for any other purposes than the requested service.
- The information you provide are solely intended for the AUTOGRAF Group.
- Unused data within three years are regularly erased from our databases (operation carried out at least once a year) or according to the terms explicitly described for the service concerned.
The user is informed that he has a right
- of access and questioning
- of rectification which allows him, if necessary, to amend, complete, update
- of deleting personal data concerning him which are inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal, out of date or whose collection, use, communication or storage is prohibited
- of portability allowing him to recover his personal data
- of restriction of processing (freezing of data)
- of a right of opposition to the processing of its data for legitimate reasons as well as a right to object to this data being used for commercial prospecting purposes.
- All of these rights can be addressed to Autograf school by mail accompanied by a copy of an identity document with a signature to be sent to the address of the publisher above.
For legal matters and obligations, explicit consents to use services are kept for as long as the law requires it.