FLE DESIGN (French as a Foreign Language + Design)
Certified level by the French National Directory of Professional Certifications (RNCP)
This one-year program is aimed at students wishing to perfect their French skills in order to join our state-certified Master’s Degree programmes and wanting to improve their artistic practice while learning French.
In addition of intensive French language classes, you will attend the Design Workshop weeks included in the Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic & Digital Design, in Interior Design or in Video Game design, depending on the Masters that the student wishes to integrate the following year.
Validation: Students will obtain a language certificate for the FLE courses and a French Gouvernent certified Diploma (RNCP) equivalent to a 3-year Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, in Interior Design, or in Video Game Design.
Duration of the course: One year.
Career Prospects: The courses, depending on the chosen specialty, prepare students for the professions of Graphic Design, Interior Design or Video Games Design.
- In Graphic Design, students can work as Graphic Designer, Web Designer, Illustrator, Graphic Designer, Motion Designer… Freelance graphic designer, employee or consultant as assistant to the artistic direction in an advertising agency, a creation studio or an integrated studio within a company or an administration.
- In Interior Design, as graduates, students can work as a self-employed person, employee or consultant for a company or an agency, exercises his know-how as a collaborator in a design office, interior designer, interior decorator, interior design consultant, interior or environmental designer.
- In Video Game Design, Autograf trains specialists in 3D animation and video games, 3D Graphic Designers, Character Designers, Storyboarders, Modelers, Game Designer, 3D Animators, Level Designers, Art Directors.
Further Education: This program is the perfect way to prepare yourself before applying to one of our Master's Degree in Design the year after :
- Master’s Degree in Sustainable Design Management, recognised as an International Master's Degree by the FEDE (Federation for EDucation in Europe) and IDELart-culture.
- Master’s Degree of Art Director in Graphic Design, certified level 7 by the French National Directory of Professional Certifications (RNCP) and recognised as an International Master's Degree by the FEDE (Federation for EDucation in Europe) and IIDELart-culture.
- Master’s Degree of Interior Design - Architect certified level 7 by the French National Directory of Professional Certifications (RNCP) and recognised as an International Master's Degree by the FEDE (Federation for EDucation in Europe) and IIDELart-culture.
Improve your proficiency level in order to apply to one of our Master's Degrees while studying Design.
Throughout the various workshops, lecturers and professionnals share their philosophical, sociological, economic and technical perspectives so that the students can develop a critical view on their own projects, their civic duty as a designer, the relevance and sustainability of their solutions, drawing attention to the usages, the materials required, the media and printing techniques used.