Virtual Open Days
March 19th & 20th, 2021
Student projects exhibition - meeting with students, the academic team and design professionals.
This year, due to the Coronavirus crisis, the Autograf Open Days will take place online.
We invite you to come and meet our team, our teachers and our students. They'll be here, on the online platform, to answer your questions about the school: admissions criteria, programs offered, syllabus, class content, internships, career prospects, etc.
During these two days, visitors will also be invited to discover the students' projects exhibited on the platform and attend online conferences with teachers, students and former Autograf students who will share their professional experience.
Friday 19th March / Open from 1 pm to 6 pm.
- Live exchanges with our team and students.
Saturday 20th March / Open from 10 am to 6 pm.
- At 11.30 am, conference on our work-study program: studying and working at the same time.
- At 2 pm, come and discover the trades in the Video Games sector.
- At 3 pm, Round Table: « Career prospects in the design and applied arts sectors » where former students will share their experience and answer all your questions.
- At 4.30 pm, conference on the trades in the Design sector, chaired by working professionals.
In order not to miss either of these Virtual Open Day and receive the link to the platform, we invite you to complete the registration form below.
Autograf’s thursdays - Open Evenings Tour
One Thursday a month, from November to July, Autograf organises an Open Evenings Tour.
Click here for more information