Graphic & Digital Design
Graphic design, computer graphics, illustration, advertising, publishing, signs, typography, packaging… Many are the domains that require the skills of a graphic & digital designer.
Our programs are recognised by the State and certified level 4, 5 and 7 (master's degree) by the French National Directory of Professional Certifications (RNCP)
Nowadays, graphic & digital designers must have the skills to work on printed materials (posters, magazines, etc.) but they also need to display their creativity on digital and interactive design media (websites, mobile applicaitons, CGI, 3D animation, etc.)
Autograf is the ultimate school of design. It offers a large array of programs: customized training courses, extensive programs, from a high-school diploma-level to our master's degrees, accessible to undergraduate and graduate students, continuing education students or within a work-study program.
- Multimedia Model Maker Graphics Designer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic & Digital Design
- Master’s Degree of Art Director in Graphic Design - Major in Graphic Design
- Master’s Degree of Art Director in Graphic Design - Major in Digital & Interactive Design
- Master’s Degree of Art Director in Graphic Design - Major in Creative Advertising
- Customized Training Courses